“The Unexpected Journey – I will not be silent anymore” is the theme for the conference that MK Safety Net is hosting in April for former MKs and their families and friends. This gathering will be held in Chicago on April 19-21, 2013. There is a fantastic list of speakers including
- William Paul Young, author of The Shack
- Boz Tchividjian, founder of G.R.A.C.E
- Andrew Schmutzer, author of The Long Journey Home: Understanding and Ministering to the Sexually Abused
- Beverly Shellrude Thompson, founding member of Mk Safety Net
- David Chlossey, national director of SNAP
Visit MK Safety Net for information on the program, where to stay and how to register.